Talk to a

Russian Lawyer in Oklahoma City

We will submit your legal issue to licensed, pre-screened Russian attorneys in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma who match your search criteria. We verify the licenses of attorneys whom we connect clients with once a year and require them to maintain a zero misconduct record with the state agency issuing their license.

Please note that this submission doesn't create an attorney-client communication. Attorney client relationship is formed only when attorney formally agrees to represent you. By submitting the form below you are giving permission to the attorneys we match you with to contact you.

Thank you for confirming your phone number

Can I be required to pay child support after my son turns 18?

My son lives with his father and is a senior in high school. He was held back a year in middle school due to behavioral problems and some learning disabilities, so he’s about to be 18 but just starting his senior year. I thought that my child support obligation stopped when he turned 18, but his father is saying he can force me to pay throughout the entire senior year and maybe even longer if a court determines that my son is fully intellectually disabled. How long does my child support obligation last, and what is needed to prove that a child is intellectually disabled?
Published on 03/08/21
Answers: 0