Harold E. Weiser III

Mr. Weiser was born and raised in New Orleans graduating from Benjamin Franklin High School. Mr. Weiser attended Loyola University of New Orleans and

  • Personal Injury
  • Criminal Law
  • Family Law

Talk to a

Russian Lawyer in New Orleans

We will submit your legal issue to licensed, pre-screened Russian attorneys in New Orleans, Louisiana who match your search criteria. We verify the licenses of attorneys whom we connect clients with once a year and require them to maintain a zero misconduct record with the state agency issuing their license.

Please note that this submission doesn't create an attorney-client communication. Attorney client relationship is formed only when attorney formally agrees to represent you. By submitting the form below you are giving permission to the attorneys we match you with to contact you.

Thank you for confirming your phone number

What rights do I have as the birth father in an adoption?

New Orleans Child Welfare Division served me with notice that they want to cut off my parental rights to my son and adopt him out to his foster family. He went into foster care when I got jailtime for a felony assault charge. I’m out now and I want to reestablish my relationship with him. Child welfare says I’ve been away from him too long and he’s attached to the foster family. I want to object to this adoption and get back into my son’s life. What rights do I have in this adoption process and do I need a lawyer to represent me? I only have a certain amount of time to respond to this paperwork so I need to find a lawyer quickly.
Published on 03/08/21
Answers: 0