Talk to a

Russian Lawyer in Memphis

We will submit your legal issue to licensed, pre-screened Russian attorneys in Memphis, Tennessee who match your search criteria. We verify the licenses of attorneys whom we connect clients with once a year and require them to maintain a zero misconduct record with the state agency issuing their license.

Please note that this submission doesn't create an attorney-client communication. Attorney client relationship is formed only when attorney formally agrees to represent you. By submitting the form below you are giving permission to the attorneys we match you with to contact you.

Thank you for confirming your phone number

Can my ex move with our kids without court permission?

My ex has sole custody of our 2 kids but I get every other weekend with them. We live in Memphis but she says she is moving to Nashville for work and taking them with her. That’s over 3 hours away and if I go get them for my weekends and bring the back here, I’ll be on the road over 6 hours just to turn around and do it again two days later when I take them back. I want to object to her move. She is an accountant and can find a job anyway, she doesn’t need to move our kids 3 hours away just for work. Can she move without getting permission from a judge first if I tell her I don’t agree to the kids moving with her?
Published on 03/08/21
Answers: 0